Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Trying new things

I am FINALLY posting again! I am trying some new things here on the blog before I go public with it.

I have added a Technology Training Preferences Survey and access to some files you might find helpful. So far, I have added the Easy Grade Pro v3.6 program install file and users manual. To use the Easy Grade Pro install, follow these directions:

  1. Right click on the link above and choose 'Save Target As...'
  2. Choose a location to save the file and proceed with download (could take a couple minutes)
  3. Open the Zip archive or extract the files to a location on your computer
  4. Run the Setup.exe file by double-clicking on it
  5. Follow the installation prompts
As I come up with other files, I'll add them. If you have files we might want to add, please let me know!

No comments: